Boulder Climate and Weather Information
12/11: Avg High 47.0 Avg Low: 24.0 Record High 71(1934) Record Low: -18(1932)
Current Temperature: 54.5°F at the NCAR Foothills Lab, in NE Boulder.
Want to see what the weather is really like? Visit the Boulder area webcams page or the Denver–Boulder National Weather Service Forecast Office.
Climatologies, Records and Raw Data
Current Temperature: 54.5°F at the NCAR Foothills Lab in NE Boulder.
Current Weather Conditions
Severe Weather and Thunderstorms
Forecasts and Current Weather Conditions
Regional and Colorado Climate Information
- Colorado Climate Center has historical Colorado Station Data, Standardized Precipitation Maps and Daily Real-Time Data for Selected Stations. A Good Source of Colorado Data!
- Colorado Climatologies from the Western Regional Climate Center (WRCC)
- Historical Weather Tidbits from the Denver National Weather Service Forecast Office
- Boulder Basin: Boulder Water and Watershed Information
- Colorado Avalanche Information Center
- Fire Weather Danger Over the United States from NOAA CPC and the Wildland Fire Assessment System (USFS-WFAS)
- Gardening and Climate Information
- Boulder Allergy Information from the Weather Channel.
- Colorado Water Data (Historical and Real-Time)
- Boulder Weather Station History
- Boulder, CO Sunrise/Sunset Times and Length of Twilight
- Phase of the Moon (from Stardate)
- Sunrise, Sunset, Lunar Phase and Moonrise/Moonset Times for Anywhere in the United States (from the U.S. Naval Observatory)