We thank our colleagues at the following laboratories for their participation in and contribution to CarbonTracker-CH4.
- Doug Worthy, Environment Canada, Science and Technology Branch, Greenhouse Gases Measurement and Stable Isotope Research Laboratories, Canada [Lab# 6]
Please Note: CarbonTracker uses the GLOBALVIEW lab identification strategy to associate CarbonTracker site-specific output with the appropriate contributing laboratory.
Natural and Ocean Methane Sources/Sinks
- Peter Bergamaschi, Climate Change and Air Quality Unit, Institute for Environment and Sustainability Joint Research Centre, Ispra, Italy
- Sander Houweling, Atmospheric Physics and Chemistry Group, Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Research, Utrecht University
- Maarten Krol, Meteorology and Air Quality, Wageningen University and Research Center
Fossil Fuel, Agriculture and Waste Methane Emissions
Elaine Matthews, NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies
- The Netherlands Environmental Agency (RIVM) , EDGAR emissions database
Biomass Burning Emissions (GFED)
- James T. Randerson (PI), University of California, Irvine
- Guido R. van der Werf, Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam
- Louis Giglio, Science Systems and Applications, Inc., Maryland
- G. James Collatz, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Maryland
- Prasad S. Kasibhatla, Duke University