Trends in Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide
DataThe complete globally averaged CO2 records described on this page are available.
- Globally averaged marine surface monthly mean data
- Globally averaged marine surface annual mean data
- Globally averaged marine surface annual mean growth rates.
- Estimated Global Trend daily values.
How to reference content from this page
Ed Dlugokencky and Pieter Tans, NOAA/ESRL (www.esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/ccgg/trends/)
- Ed Dlugokencky, NOAA/ESRL, ph. 303 497 6228, Ed.Dlugokencky@noaa.gov
- Pieter Tans, NOAA/ESRL, ph. 303 497 6678, Pieter.Tans@noaa.gov
- A.P. Ballantyne, C.B. Alden, J.B. Miller, P.P. Tans, and J.W.C. White, (2012), Increase in observed net carbon dioxide uptake by land and oceans during the last 50 years, Nature 488, 70-72.
- T.J. Conway, P.P. Tans, L.S. Waterman, K.W. Thoning, D.R. Kitzis, K.A. Masarie, and N. Zhang, (1994), Evidence of interannual variability of the carbon cycle from the NOAA/CMDL global air sampling network, J. Geophys. Research, vol. 99, 22831-22855
- K.A. Masarie, P.P. Tans, (1995), Extension and integration of atmospheric carbon dioxide data into a globally consistent measurement record, J. Geopys. Research, vol. 100, 11593-11610