Laboratory scientific reviews are conducted every five years to evaluate the quality, relevance, and performance of research conducted in OAR laboratories to both internal and external interests, and to help strategically position the laboratory in its planning of its future science. These reviews are intended to ensure that OAR laboratory research is linked to NOAA's Strategic Plan, relevant to NOAA Research mission and priorities, and consistent with NOAA planning, programming, and budgeting.
- Please check back later.
- 2021 Chemical Sciences Laboratory
- 2021 Global Systems Laboratory
- 2020 Physical Sciences Laboratory
- 2018 Global Monitoring Division
- 2015 Global Systems Division
- 2015 Physical Sciences Division
- 2015 Chemical Sciences Division
- 2013 Global Monitoring Division
- 2010 Physical Sciences Research
- 2008 Atmospheric Chemistry Research