El Niño Southern Oscillation (ENSO)
RESOURCES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- NOAA El Niño Portal
- NOAA Climate Prediction Center El Niño Page
- NOAA Climate.gov ENSO Status Page
- NOAA Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory El Niño Theme Page
- Western Regional Climate Center El Niño Southern Oscillation Page
- Understanding El Niño (Courtesy climate.gov)
- Observing El Niño (Courtesy 'Ocean Today')
- Potenial impacts of El Niño in Colorado (by NOAA/ESRL and CIRES)
Contacts for Media
- Please visit the NOAA Research Media Contacts Page for a current listing of media relations staff.
Using Our Products
- You are welcome to use PSD-generated plots—from either a pregenerated figure or an interactive program. We request that you please acknowledge PSD as the source. For example: Image provided by the NOAA/ESRL Physical Sciences Division, Boulder Colorado from their website at http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/.