- 2016 El Niño Rapid Response Field Campaign
An unprecedented field campaign to study El Niño while the event is ongoing.
- 2015 El Niño Situational Awareness
A collection of research about the 2015-2016 event that addresses potential risks and impacts.
- Climate Division Risk Maps
Does El Niño increase the chances of extreme temperatures or precipitation over the U.S.? PSD researchers have produced risk maps to investigate these questions.
- MEI ENSO Monitorings
Current and historic values of the Multivariate ENSO Index developed at PSD.
- California Drought
What can drought-stricken California expect from the El Niño winter forecast? PSD researchers contribute to the Drought Task Force report and FAQ.
- Hydrology in a Warming Climate; Hydrology That Might Have Been
Ongoing research into the effects of warming on snowpack and streamflow.
- Wind River/Greater Yellowstone Area and El Niño
PSD scientists collaborate with the North Central Climate Science Center to address ENSO risks of drought on the Wind River reservation.