Updates and changes to WRIT seasonal time-series,
- 07/13/2018: Changed default last year to 2017.
- 06/10/2018: Added GBI
- 06/10/2018: Added Index time-series (PNA...)
- 10/26/2017: Changed default last year to 2016.
- 10/26/2017: Added optional time-series "markers".
- 10/26/2017: Made dashed line solid for 2-time series plots.
- 10/25/2017: Added new many new datasets.
- 10/25/2017: Anomalous Temperature is plotted as degrees C.
- 06/09/2014: Added the ability to move legend around for 2 timeseries plots.
- 06/08/2014: Added NOAA ERSST V3 and V4 for time-series.
- 12/17/2014: Added CSV format for time-series.
- 12/17/2014: Bug: Added 2nd variable name to ASCII time-series 2 description.
- 12/16/2014: Added ERA-20C SLP and 2m Air Temperature.
- 10/14/2014: Added JRA-55 dataset.
- 06/04/2013: ASCII Timeseries are now returned.
- 06/04/2013: Several datasets added including the WASWind and the CRUTEM4 temperature.
- 06/04/2013: Users can now select the 12 month climatology iof a dataset.
- 12/17/2014: Added missing 2nd variable name to ASCII time-series 2 description.