Earth System Research Laboratory
- Chemical Sciences Division – Fact sheets related to CSD science
- Global Monitoring Division – Videos, posters and lesson plans on topics including carbon cycle, greenhouse effect, greenhouse gases, and ozone
- Global Systems Division – Lesson plans, student activities, games, publications and brochures
- Science On a Sphere® – Lesson plans for teachers and activities for students – on a variety of topics.
- Student Activities in Meteorology II (SAM II) – Provides information and educational activities in meteorology, climatology, and space science. Activities are designed for middle schoolers (6 - 8), but are usable between grades 4 and 12.
- Physical Sciences Division – Lesson plans on topics including clouds, electromagnetic spectrum, convection, and remote sensing
Other NOAA Resources