- Study tracks ozone, aerosols feeding air pollution 7 October 2006
- Scientists spend month on air quality study 22 August 2006
- Ozone researchers headed to Texas 1 August 2006
- NOAA Leads Major Air Quality Research Effort in East Texas and Gulf of Mexico August 21 to September 30
- Reporters Invited to Media Day for Air Quality, Climate Change Field Studies in Texas
Directions to Pier 21, Galveston, TX (map):
Take 45 south.
Exit Harborside Drive (1st exit across the causeway bridge).
Turn left at bottom of the ramp. Proceed down Harborside Drive past the cruise line terminal to the Fisherman's Wharf area.
Turn left onto Moody Avenue (21st Street) into parking lots. Pier 21 is behind the Harbor House Hotel.