WP-3D Effective Policies & Procedures
- Section 8 lists the training requirements for Operations over land for both NOAA and non-NOAA personnel. The three specified courses are available online through NOAA E-Learning.
- For flights over water, both NOAA and non-NOAA personnel who have not completed the water survival training (due every 5 years) would be limited to 3 flights in an Observer status.
NOAA AOC policies apply to all visitors
- POLICY 209-2 Foreign Object Damage (FOD) / Debris Prevention Program (effective 9 March 2012)
- POLICY 221-13 Tool Control and Accountability Policy (effective 1 November 2011)
- MacDill Directions (effective 23 February 2010)
Printing documents while visiting MacDill AFB
There is a networked printer available for scientists during integration.
- Printer driver for HP Color LaserJet CP2020 PCL6.