- Click here for the correct answers to quiz #3
- Click here for the correct answers to the mid-term exam
- Click here to see how well you did relative to others on Quiz #1
- For each quiz or exam, the grades will be curved, and the score will be adjusted
accordingly so that an average score will be a solid B (85).
- The mid-term exam score has been adjusted so that the average now is 85! (20 points have been added to each participant's score).
- To reward the students who attend the class diligently, there will be homework assignments periodically at then end of some classes. The instructor and the TA will take into account
the performance on the homework in issuing the final grade for the course. They will add 1-10 points
to your final score depending on your performance on the homework.
- The dates for the second and the third quiz have been postponed. The new dates for them are respectivly 12th of Novemeber and the 5th of December. See updated syllabus.
- Some recent lectures have been put on the web page. First click on the Syllabus. Then click on the lectures highlighted by color.
- Now there is an addtional TA (Anne Hickey) for this course. Her phone number is 303 492 0488; email email@example.com. Her office hours are 2 pm--4 pm Wednesdays. Her office is at ECNT 226 (Engineering Center, North Tower).
- Please feel free to contact the instructor directly if you have questions about course material or quizzes and exams.
Emails are preferred.