The ESRL website will be unavailable for 24 hours starting Friday, March 6th at 5:00pm MT due to building maintenance.
Catherine SmithPSD Web/Data Lead
- D. Dee , P. Berrisford, M. G. Bosilovich, M. Chelliah, G. Compo, A. Ebita, P. D. Jones , S. Kobayash, A. Kumar, G. Rutledge , S. Saha, H. Sato, A. Simmons, C.Smith , and R. Vose: The use of renaalysis data for monitoring the state of the climate. From BAMS: July 2011.
Smith, C.A. and P. Sardeshmukh, 2000, The Effect of ENSO on the Intraseasonal Variance of Surface Temperature in Winter., International J. of Climatology,20 1543-1557.
Wolter, K., R. M. Dole, and C. A. Smith, 1999: Short-Term Climate Extremes over
the Continental United States and ENSO. Part I: Seasonal Temperatures.
J. Climate, 12, 3255-3272.
- Deser, C., and C.A. Smith, 1997: Diurnal and semidiurnal wind variations over the tropical Pacific Ocean. Journal of Climate, accepted.
- Wallace, J.M., C.A. Smith and Q. Jiang
1989: Spatial Patterns of Atmosphere-Ocean Interaction in the Northern Winter. J. Climate, 3,990-998.
- Bretherton, C.S., C.A. Smith and J.M. Wallace 1992: An Intercomparison of Methods for Finding Coupled Patterns in Climate Data. J. Climate, 5,541-560.
- Wallace, J.M., C.A. Smith and C. S. Bretherton 1992: Singular Value Decomposition of Wintertime Sea Surface Temperature and 500-mb Height Anomalies. J. Climate, 5,561-576.
- Liebmann,B. and C.A. Smith 1996:
Description of a Complete (Interpolated) Outgoing
Longwave Radiation Dataset. Bull. Amer. Met. Soc, 77, 1275-1277.
- Radok U., C.A. Smith and G. Wendler 1998: Southern Ocean synoptics - observations and analyses. Meteorol. App.l, 5,33-36.
Smith, C.A. and J.T. Brown 1998: A Web Based Compositing Program Using the NCEP Reanalysis Dataset. submitted to Bull. Amer. Met. Soc..