The building maintenance scheduled for Friday February 27th at 5:00pm MST has been postponed until 5:00pm March 6th. PSD's website will be down during the maintenance.
Time Section Plots Using Gridded Daily Data
OLR plots plotted different dates than those selected. The labels matched the dates that were plotted. The plots are now correct.
- Operational data are available from Jan 1, 1979 through 02/27/2015
- R1 Reanalysis data are available from Jan 1, 1948 through
- 20CR Reanalysis data are available on this page from Jan 1, 1948 through
Dec 31, 2012
- Outgoing Longwave Radiation data are available from June 1, 1974 through 2013/12/31 .
(Default plot is Time-Longitude along the Equator with no area averaging)
You may use the images produced from this page in publications, but we ask that you acknowledge us in this manner: Image provided by the NOAA/ESRL Physical Sciences Division, Boulder Colorado from their Web site at http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/.
- Operational: All mean, anomaly, and climatology plots can be created. Pressure levels available: 1000, 850, 700, 500, 400, 300, 250, 200, 150, 100, 70, 50.
- Reanalysis: No climatology for surface relative humidity, therefore no climatology or anomaly plots. All pressure levels plus surface are available.
- Please report any errors to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a Research and Development Application