Vertical Profiles of Reanalysis Datasets
- The ERA-interim data was plotting geopotential and not geopotential height for skew-Ts. This has been fixed (11/10/2016).
- The wind direction on the plots has been correct. But the wind direction in the ASCII files was incorrect. This has been fixed (11/10/2016).
- R1 Reanalysis data are available from Jan 1, 1948 through
Nov 29, 2016
- 20th Century Reanalysis available from Jan 1, 1851 to Dec 31 2014
- ERA-Interim available from Jan 1, 1979 to Mar 31 2016 (Vertical transects and TimeXHeight plots only)
You may use the images produced from this page in publications, but we ask that you acknowledge us in this manner: Image provided by the NOAA/ESRL Physical Sciences Division, Boulder Colorado from their Web site at http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/.
- Reanalysis: 20CR and R1 have different pressure levels available. The R1 is on a 2.5 grid while the 20CR is on a ~2x~2 grid.
- Please report any errors to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a Research and Development Application