The ESRL website will be unavailable for 24 hours starting Friday, March 6th at 5:00pm MT due to building maintenance.
Vertical Profiles of Reanalysis Datasets
If you get a proxy error or a blank screen, try hitting replot. Email if you still have the problem or you get another error.
- R1 Reanalysis data are available from Jan 1, 1948 through
Mar 4, 2015
- 20th Century Reanalysis available from Jan 1, 1871 to Dec 31 2012
- ERA-Interim available from Jan 1, 1979 to Dec 31 2013 (Vertical transects and TimeXHeight plots only)
You may use the images produced from this page in publications, but we ask that you acknowledge us in this manner: Image provided by the NOAA/ESRL Physical Sciences Division, Boulder Colorado from their Web site at http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/.
- Reanalysis: 20CR and R1 have different pressure levels available. The R1 is on a 2.5 grid while the 20CR is on a ~2x~2 grid.
- Please report any errors to: email@example.com
This is a Research and Development Application