The building maintenance scheduled for Friday February 27th at 5:00pm MST has been postponed until 5:00pm March 6th. PSD's website will be down during the maintenance.
- Hagedorn, R, T. M. Hamill, and J. S. Whitaker, 2008: Probabilistic forecast calibration using ECMWF and GFS ensemble forecasts. Part I: 2-meter temperature. Mon. Wea. Rev., 136, 2608-2619.
- Wilks, D. S., and T. M. Hamill, 2007: Comparison of ensemble-MOS methods using GFS reforecasts. Mon. Wea. Rev., 135, 2379-2390.
- Hamill, T. M., and J. S. Whitaker, 2007: Ensemble calibration of 500 hPa geopotential height and 850 hPa and 2- meter temperatures using reforecasts. Mon. Wea. Rev., 135, 3273-3280.
- Hamill, T. M., and J. Juras, 2006: Measuring forecast skill: is it real skill or is it the varying climatology? Q. J. Roy. Meteor. Soc., 132, 2905-2923
- Whitaker, J. S, F. Vitart, and X. Wei, 2006: Improving week two forecasts with multi-model re-forecast ensembles. Mon. Wea. Rev., 134, 2279-2284.
- Hamill, T. M., and J. S. Whitaker, 2006: Probabilistic quantitative precipitation forecasts based on reforecast analogs: theory and application. Mon. Wea. Rev., 134, 3209-3229.
- Hamill, T. M., J. S. Whitaker, and S. L. Mullen, 2006: Reforecasts, an important dataset for improving weather predictions. Bull. Amer. Meteor. Soc., 87, 33-46.
- Hamill, T. M., J. S. Whitaker, and X. Wei, 2004: Ensemble re-forecasting: improving medium-range forecast skill using retrospective forecasts. Mon. Wea. Rev., 132, 1434-1447.