The ESRL website will be unavailable for 24 hours starting Friday, March 6th at 5:00pm MT due to building maintenance.
Webpage IssuesUsers are encouraged to let us know of any issues or questions.
- 06/04/2013: Slope for seasonal timeseries for 1st dataset was calculated using wrong dates so that slope was too large.
- 06/04/2013: Key for 2 timeseries and 1 Y-axis has been changed so that timeseries are easier to identify. The different Y-axis has just one key (which will be fixed in the future).
- 4/25/2013: The 2nd year of the requested range was used as the right end point and the plot did not go to the end of the year. Correlations were based on this year range as well so there will be small changes in correlations and RMS values.
- 2/26/2013: MERRA pressure omega level data had a duplicate year for 1997 so data after then was off by one year. File has been replaced.
- 2/15/2013: Latitudes and longitudes were being rounded to nearest integer in plotting code. They now are floats.