The building maintenance scheduled for Friday February 27th at 5:00pm MST has been postponed until 5:00pm March 6th. PSD's website will be down during the maintenance.
PSD Climate and Weather Data
PSD archives a wide range of data ranging from gridded climate datasets extending hundreds of years to real-time wind profiler data at a single location. The data or products derived from this data, organized by type, are available to scientists and the general public at the links below.
Type: Wind Profiling Radar
- Wind Profiler Database
- Profiler data for a selection of sites is available. Data ranges from 1990 to 2005. It contains half-hourly or hourly post-processed (i.e. research quality) data from 915 and 50 MHz wind profilers.
- Boundary Layer Profiler Network: Data/Image Request Form
- Obtain ASCII data for a specified date/variable
- Near Realtime Boundary Layer Profiler Network.
- 24 hour images of near realtime wind profiler and surface meteorology for select field campaigns carried out by the Water Cycle Branch of PSD2. There is also access to archived images and data for the currently installed instruments.