SURFRAD: Other Surface Radiation NetworksPlease note that we have made an effort to include all networks currently collecting solar radiation data at the earth's surface. Inclusion in this list does not imply any endorsement by NOAA or the Department of Commerce. If you know of any other network data available on the web, please send us the information at srrb webmaster. Links external to NOAA (indicated by ) will open in a new browser window. These sites will be governed by different privacy and security policies.
- NOAA Integrated Surface Irradiance Study (ISIS) with 9 stations throughout the U.S.
- ARM Southern Great Plains ACRF Site -- http://www.arm.gov/sites/sgp
- NREL CONFRRM Network -- http://rredc.nrel.gov/solar/new_data/confrrm/confrrm_index.html
- University of Oregon SRML Network -- http://solardat.uoregon.edu/index.html
- USDA UVB Monitoring Network (MFRSRs) -- http://uvb.nrel.colostate.edu/
- SUNY-Albany ASRC's MFRSR Network -- http://hog.asrc.cestm.albany.edu/~rsr/mfrsr.html
- Arizona Meteorological Network -- http://Ag.Arizona.Edu/AZMET/
- The Oklahoma Mesonet -- http://okmesonet.ocs.ou.edu/
- High Plains Climate Center -- http://hpccsun.unl.edu/
- Midwestern Climate Center -- http://mcc.sws.uiuc.edu/
- Purdue Automated Agricultural Weather Stations, Indiana -- http://shadow.agry.purdue.edu/index.html