Central UV Calibration Facility Laboratory Systems/Services
The Central UV Calibration Facility has developed dedicated measurement systems for performing various types of services:
- Vertical or horizontal secondary standards of irradiance.
- Laboratory irradiance calibration.
- Angular response measurements.
- Spectral response measurements.
- Field calibrations of spectral instruments.
- Slit scattering/stray light measurements for spectroradiometers and spectrographs.
- UV spectroradiometer intercomparisons.