GLOBALVIEW-CO2C13 : References
- TACOS Sausage Flask Intercomparison Exercise: 2002-2005 (Levin, I. et al., Presentation at the 13th WMO / IAEA Meeting of Experts on Carbon Dioxide Concentration and Related Tracer Measurement Techniques Boulder, Colorado, USA; September 19-22, 2005), WORLD METEOROLOGICAL ORGANIZATION , GAW Report No. 148.
- Levin, I. U. Langendorfer, M. Schmidt, C. Facklam (UHEI-IUP, Germany), M. Ramonet, C. Bourg, V. Kazan, P. Ciais (LSCE, France), R. Langenfelds, C. Allison, R. Francey (CSIRO, Australia), A. Jordan, W.A. Brand (MPI-BGC, Germany), R.E.M. Neubert, J.A.J. Meijer (CIO-RUG, Netherlands), K. Holmen (MISU, Sweden). EuroSiberian Carbonflux - CO2 Intercomparison. 11th WMO/IAEA Meeting of Experts on Carbon Dioxide Concentration and Related Tracer Measurement Techniques. September 25-28, 2001, Tokyo, Japan. WMO/GAW, No.148, March 2003.
- Langenfelds, R.L., P.B. Krummel, C.E. Allison, R.J. Francey, L.P. Steele, L.N. Cooper, D.E.J. Worthy, L. Huang, M. Ernst and A. Chivulescu, Intercomparison of MSC and CSIRO trace gas data from Alert and Estevan Point, Canadian Baseline Program Summary of Progress to 2002, Meteorological Service of Canada, 67-76, 2003.
- Masarie, K., T. Conway, E. Dlugokencky, P. Novelli, P. Tans, D. Worthy, and M. Ernst, The MSC/NOAA Ongoing Flask Air Intercomparison Experiment, Canadian Baseline Program Summary of Progress to 2002, Meteorological Service of Canada, 64-66, 2003.
- Masarie, K.A., R.L. Langenfelds, C.E. Allison, T.J. Conway, E.J. Dlugokencky, R.J. Francey, P.C. Novelli, L.P. Steele, P.P. Tans, B. Vaughn, and J.W.C. White, "The NOAA/CSIRO Flask-Air Intercomparison Program: A strategy for directly assessing consistency among atmospheric measurements derived from independent laboratories." Journal of Geophysical Research, Vol. 106, No. D17, p. 20445-20464, 2001.
- GLOBALVIEW-CO2, Release Notes, "Modifications to the Data Extension procedure.", 2000.
- Masarie, K.A. and P.P Tans, "Extension and Integration of Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide Data into a Globally Consistent Measurement Record." Journal of Geophysical Research, Vol. 100, No. D6, p. 11593-11610. June 1995.
University of Colorado Institute of Arctic and Alpine Research (INSTAAR), United States - Flask measurements
- Assonov and Brenninkmeijer, On the 17O correction for CO2 mass spectrometric isotopic analysis Rapid Com. Mass Spec., Volume 17 Issue 10, Pages 1007 - 1016. Published Online: 8 Apr 2003.
- Brand, W.A. Assonov, S.S., and Coplen, T.B., Correction for the 17O interference in d13C measurements when analyzing CO2 with stable isotope mass spectrometry. Journal of Pure and Applied Chemistry (in press, 2009).
- Coplen, T.B., 1995, Reporting of stable carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen isotopic abundances, in Reference and intercomparison materials for stable isotopes of light elements: Vienna, International Atomic Energy Agency, IAEA-TECDOC-825, p. 31-34.
- Gemery, P.A., M. Trolier, and J.W.C. White, Oxygen isotope exchange Between carbon dioxide and water following atmospheric sampling using glass flasks,J. Geophsy. Res., 101, 14,415-14, 420, 1996.
- Huang, L., A.L. Norman, C.E. Allison, R.J. Francey, D. Ernst, A. Chivulescu, and K. Higuchi (2003) Traceability - maintenance for high precision stable isotope measurement (δ13C and δ18O) of Air-CO2 by Lab-Carbonate-Standards at MSC: Application to the Inter-Comparison Programme (alert, Canada) with CSIRO, In: Report of the 11th WMO/IAEA Meeting of Experts on CO2 Concentration and Related Tracer Measurement Techniques, Tokyo, Japan, Sept. 2001, WMO/GAW publication No. 148, 9-16.
- Trolier, M., J.W.C. White, P.P. Tans, K.A. Masarie and P.A. Gemery, Monitoring the isotopic composition of atmospheric CO2: measurements from the NOAA Global Air Sampling Network, JGR 101, 25,897-25,916 (1996).
- Vaughn, B., Ferretti, D., Miller, J. and White, J. 2004: Stable isotope measurements of atmospheric CO2 and CH4. Handbook of Stable Isotope Analytical Techniques, vol 1, ch.14, Elsiever, 1248 p. (http://users.pandora.be/handbook/index.html).