- Wind speed response of marine non-precipitating stratocumulus clouds over a diurnal cycle in cloud-system resolving simulations
- Deposition and rainwater concentrations of trifluoroacetic acid in the United States from the use of HFO-1234yf
- On the interaction between marine boundary layer cellular cloudiness and surface heat fluxes
- The present-day decadal solar cycle modulation of Earth's radiative forcing via charged H2SO4/H2O aerosol nucleation
- Modeling chemical and aerosol processes in the transition from closed to open cells during VOCALS-REx
- Aerosol nucleation and its role for clouds and Earth's radiative forcing in the aerosol-climate model ECHAM5-HAM
- Is aerosol formation in cirrus clouds possible?